FrontEnd Developer with German language2
LOCATION: Prague, Czech Republic
REMOTE WORK: Hybrid model
Requirements and Skills:
- Fluent English and German language spoken (min. level B2)
- Java Frontend development
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM framework is required
- Liferay DXP (7.0 or newer) or other CMS (nice to have)
- Strong team player, pro-active, assertive communicator
- Helps to promote and evolve adjacent DevOps processes and tools.
- Participates on code refactoring and code reviews to ensure that functional requriements are properly implemented.
- Contributes to the technical design of our solutions. Works closely with the team leader, senior developers, architecture and other members of the team.
- Makes sure the quality of his work follows and complies with the quality, security and compliance standards of BNPP Cardif.
- Minds and implementes established control measures and best practices to ensure the above mentioned requirements are consistently met.
- Develops himself in terms of hard skills and soft skills.
- Builds necessary know-how to deliver the assignments on time and in desired quality.
- Contributes to necessary documentation
Join us and accelerate your career!