Mission of the role
The role of Procurement specialist is to assist in ensuring procurement compliance and assist in establish and mainting P2P Processes
The Procurement Specialist is responsible for managing the procurement process for the organization. They will work closely with internal stakeholders and external vendors to ensure that goods and services are purchased at the best possible price, quality, and delivery terms. The Procurement Specialist will also be responsible for maintaining accurate records of purchases, managing supplier relationships, and identifying cost-saving opportunities.
- On-board new vendors and maintain relationships with existing ones.
- Support and control the internal customer in the purchasing process and guide towards a preferred supplier.
- Manage inventories with internal customers and maintain accurate purchase, pricing and expiration/renewal records.
- Take care of RFI, RFP process
- Introduce procurement policies and procedures to internal customers/stakeholders.
- Update and maintain information in systems necessary to manage and control the business.
- Control spending and build a culture of long-term savings on procurement costs.
- Support your manager in building a procurement department and procurement processes.
- Develop and implement procurement strategies that align with the organisation’s goals and objectives
- Identify potential suppliers, evaluate bids, negotiate contracts, and manage vendor relationships
- Analyze market trends and maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry standards, pricing, and best practices
- Work with internal stakeholders to define procurement needs, develop specifications, and manage the purchasing process
- Place, monitor and track purchase orders, invoices, and delivery schedules to ensure timely and accurate delivery of goods and services
- Ensure compliance with organisational policies and legal regulations related to procurement
- Conduct supplier evaluations and performance reviews, and identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and implement cost-saving initiatives
- Maintain accurate records of purchases, inventory, and supplier contracts
- Generate reports and provide analysis to support decision-making
- 3-5 years of experience in procurement or supply chain management
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to build and maintain effective relationships with suppliers
- Knowledge of procurement software and tools
- Excellent communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills, with attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple priorities, and meet deadlines
- Understanding of legal regulations related to procurement, including contract law and import/export regulations
- Attention to detail and a commitment to accuracy and quality
- Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels.
- Ability to identify opportunities and improve processes.
- Experience in collecting and analysing data.
- English language skills (C1).
- Academic background, ideally in Economics or IT.
- A well-organized person with a can-do attitude
- Ability to take initiative, problem-solving and work under pressure.
- Disciplined, goal-oriented, able to work under the pressure of multiple projects running parallel.
- Ability to deal with confidential information and ability to guarantee confidentiality in end-to-end processes.
Join us and accelerate your career!