Application Support Team Lead
The Application Support Team Lead directs his team to ensure the completion of its missions and objectives.
The main mission of the Application Support team is to secure the adequate functioning of the applications under its scope on production and preproduction for users coming from several countries of Europe. The applications include Digital platforms available 24/7, hosted and operated in a regional Data Center. The team is especially expected to provide resolution of incidents arising on production by means of investigation, action, communication and coordination with the regional Data Center and other central teams.
A secondary mission is to support the maintenance of other environments of these applications.
This role covers following activities
- Lead the application support team members
- Organize shifts to secure 24/7 coverage
- Liaise on daily basis with:
– Application Managers for the applications in scope
– internal stakeholders and users in the countries
– Development team
- Meet SLAs response and resolution times by partnering within L1 and L3 Support teams
- Extensively research and document customer technical issues
- Be a partner with Technical Support team members on various strategic projects when needed
- Demonstrable experience of leading a team
- Fluent English spoken and written (min. level B2)
- Knowledge of ITIL, and especially incident management and problem management
- Good knowledge of Linux
- Experience with Service Now (or other IT Service Management tool)
- Experience with Dynatrace, Witbee (or other analysis & monitoring tools)
- Experience with Tibco BusinessWorks, Apigee, Splunk, Dynatrace, Witbee would be appreciated
Join us and accelerate your career!