Atlassian Solution Architect
Mission of the role
The mission of this role is to design and optimize internal processes in our company. Take a step back and look into how we operate from a bigger perspective and design how we can optimise processes in a more scalable and customer (employees) oriented way. Be Atlassian solutions ambassador and lead Atlassian stack improvements.
- Design, optimise and implement new solutions / internal processes within the whole company.
- Gather business requirements, design the architecture, make a project plan, and maintain roadmaps for the product.
- Actively cooperate on adoption of new tools and ensure they are the right tools for particular use cases.
- Pro-actively participate in processes automation at Kiwi.com and in the configuration of new solutions.
- Keep track of effectivity of internal company processes.
- Implement processes on top of the actual Atlassian stack and spread knowledge about Atlassian solutions across whole company.
- Provide input to strategic discussions, reach out to relevant teams in order to gather and analyse requirements from stakeholders across the whole company.
- Responsible for handling communication and dealing with suppliers.
- Active A23participation in the implementation of new prototypes.
- Act as a stand-in for the team manager and help with onboarding and mentoring of your colleagues.
- Lead the team projects and co-lead/participate in cross-departmental projects.
- Assist developers with tasks like migrating data, provide training on how to use the new system(s) effectively, manage deployment workflows to ensure a smooth final launch.
- Listen to internal customers’ questions and concerns, and provide support and troubleshooting for internal employees.
- Manage the project and the development team, organize tasks within the team.
- Meet with the skill matrix and achieve level of your position
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience with Agile tools such as JIRA/Confluence
- Experience with performing customer analysis
- Proven experience in identifying and communicating cross-functional dependencies
- Proven experience with Agile methodologies, a technical understanding of products, and up to date on industry standards and best practices
- A solid understanding of the product lifecycle and software development lifecycle processes
- Comfortable working with multiple teams that are in-house, remote, and internationally located
- Proficient in English (both oral and written)
- Previous experience in leading workshops/webinars about actual solutions
- Experience with SLAs setup and monitoring efficiency of processes
- Experience migrating, consolidating, upgrading, integrating, and supporting Atlassian products
- Strong software implementation and migration knowledge (SDLC, Agile, DevOps, SCRUM, Waterfall, Coding/Scripting Testing)
- Experience with API manipulation
- Expertise installing Server versions of Atlassian product suite (Jira, Confluence, BitBucket, Jira Service Desk, Portfolio for JIRA, Atlassian’s Marketplace)
- And other hard skills defined according to the skill matrix
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Self-initiative, strong sense of ownership and an ability to work well with little supervision
- And other soft skills defined according to the skill matrix
Join us and accelerate your career!