Atlassian Solution Specialist
Mission of the role
The mission of the Atlassian Solution Specialist is providing business advice about an organization’s tools and services, interact with internal customers to handle complaints, process requests and to provide information and best practices. Atlassian Solution Specialist knows the features and architecture of the Jira and Confluence platform thoroughly and can effectively apply this knowledge.
- Support colleagues by designing and implementing solutions consistent with industry best practices.
- Gather business requirements, design the architecture, make a project plan, and maintain roadmaps for the product.
- Listen to internal customers’ questions and concerns, and provide support and troubleshooting for internal employees.
- Be an administrator of Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence…).
- Assist developers with tasks like migrating data, provide training on how to use the new system(s) effectively, manage deployment workflows to ensure a smooth final launch.
- Conduct maintenance and improvement of tools and add-on.
- Responsible for handling communication and dealing with suppliers.
- Provide input to strategic discussions, reach out to relevant teams in order to gather and analyze requirements from stakeholders across the whole company.
- Implement processes on top of the actual Atlassian stack and spread knowledge about Atlassian solutions across the whole company.
- Meet with the skill matrix and achieve the level of your position
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 2-3+ years of administration experience with Agile tools such as JIRA/Confluence
- Experience with performing customer analysis
- Proven experience in identifying and communicating cross-functional dependencies
- Proven experience with Agile methodologies, a technical understanding of products, and up to date on industry standards and best practices
- A solid understanding of the product lifecycle and software development lifecycle processes
- Comfortable working with multiple teams that are in-house, remote, and internationally located
- Proficient in English B2 (both oral and written)
- Previous experience with leading workshops/webinars about actual solutions
- Experience with SLAs setup and monitoring efficiency of processes
- And other hard skills defined according to the skill matrix
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Self-initiative, strong sense of ownership and an ability to work well with little supervision
- And other soft skills defined according to the skill matrix
Join us and accelerate your career!