Information Technology Administrator
LOCATION: Prague, Czech Republic
REMOTE WORK: Hybrid model
This role covers following activities
- Work within the IT team responsible for detecting, diagnosing, and resolving any issues in the scope of the team, within the perimeter of servers and other hardware/software devices assigned to the team.
- Follow and -when possible- update documentation related to the analysis and resolution of issues observed across Citrix, VMWare and Linux virtual environments
- Using your expertise and available information, perform issue resolution or maintenance activities on remote servers and devices, hosted locally or remote, and supporting Cardif’s teams in Central Eastern Europe.
- Collaborate with your team and its stakeholders to manage ticket requests assigned to the team’s queue, and act on them with quality and timeliness.
- Proactively seek any opportunity to improve upon the status-quo, whether it is in terms of processes or technology.
- Work with international and cross-functional Teams (Architects, System Engineers) in Central Europe
- You are passionate about IT, and always want to remain up to speed with the latest technology trends
- You have worked with other teams before, delivering IT services in the space of Infrastructure Management
- You are a bit of a unicorn, having acquired hands-on expertise on Citrix, VMWare and Linux machines over a number of years
- You enjoy working as part of a team, as well as having your own autonomy and ownership on the tasks assigned to you.
- You possess solid written and verbal communication skills
- You are a well-organised person, with acute attention to detail and able to multi-task
Skills and requirements
- Hands on experience on Citrix, VMWare and Linux virtual environments
- Familiar with most OS command line syntax and commands, and willing to learn some more
- You are familiar with Virtualisation, Backup solutions, as well as VOIP, DNS, DHCP, Firwewalls and other aspects of Enterprise network and network segmentation.
- You know the basics of ITIL and are familiar with tools like Service Now and JIRA
- Fluent English spoken and written (min. level B2)
- Fluent Czech spoken and written (min. level B2)
What we offer
- Possibility to work in a dynamic and professional team for an international company, leader in the banking and insurance industries world-wide.
- Flexibility in the form of a flexible working week, when you choose the beginning and end of your working hours.
- Ability to work a hybrid week, with 50% of the time on-site, and 50% remote.
- The opportunity to learn from experts in your fields, you can look forward to professional and soft trainings with us.
We also offer talent programs or the opportunity to participate in voluntary CSR activities.
Join us and accelerate your career!